Last updated on June 9, 2022
Sometimes called “America’s Stonehenge” the Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument located near Elberton, Georgia – about 90 miles east of Atlanta. Ten guidelines / instructions (commandments?) for humanity are inscribed on the stones in multiple languages. Are they a creepy, in-our-face proclamation of the New World Order, or just the creation of a strange group of people with weird ideas and a bit of money?
Sullivan, R. (2009, April 20). American Stonehenge: Monumental Instructions for the Post-Apocalypse. WIRED. https://www.wired.com/2009/04/ff-guidestones/
Wikipedia – Georgia Guidestones. Information date: 09-May-2020. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
- Book: Wiley, Raymond; and Prime, KT. The Georgia Guidestones – America’s Most Mysterious Monument. New York: Disinformation Books, 2020. Print. ASIN: B0876PGHG3.
- Website: Wikipedia – Georgia Guidestones. Information date: 09-May-2020. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
- Article: Brantley, Rebecca. A Road Trip to the Georgia Guidestones Leads to Dutchy. Originally published 29-Jun-2018. Information date: 09-May-2020. https://burnaway.org/feature/road-trip-georgia-
- Documentary (movie): The Georgia Guidestones Movie. http://www.guidestonesmovie.net/
- Agenda: United Nations. Transforming our world: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Information date: 09-May-2020. https://www.un.org/development/desa/dspd/2030agenda-sdgs.html